Beautiful and immaculate, 4-level, move in ready interior townhome in East Montgomery Village with new roof, fresh paint, freshly power washed and stained deck, painted rear fence and wooden patio. Deck off kitchen with beautiful views of Lake Marion. Great for barbeques, relaxing and enjoying nature's beauty. First floor includes living room/dining room combo with FP. Kitchen includes updated cabinets, granite counter tops and appliances. This large townhome has two bedrooms upstairs. Master bedroom includes private loft, cathedral ceiling, skylight, ceiling fan, portable A/C unit, closet and 2 storage areas in loft. 3rd bedroom in basement with full bath. Lower level patio outside of walk out basement is great for private, quiet and relaxing escapes from the sun and opportunities to enjoy the lovely flower garden.
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,320 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Loft
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Walkout, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Transportation Service, Club House
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price