Price is including the home being furnished! Motivated seller!!!! This is the perfect commuter location only 5 miles from 66, close to schools and shopping!! This single family home has been renovated and is move in ready and meticulously cared for. New Roof, kitchen and baths with spa like jetted tub and ceramic glass enclosed showers, newly painted and carpeted rooms. Huge finished basement with wood burning fireplace and large laundry room. There is also a designated office space with private entrance. Possibility for rental income. Handicap accessible. The huge front porch is great for relaxing and the back patio can accommodate those family dinners. Large open yard great for gardening. Two driveways (one that has been newly repaved with asphalt) with tons of parking and two large sheds that convey. Did I say tons of living space!!! No HOA!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,664 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building. Cleared, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price